Sunday, August 10, 2008

Where did the summer go?

Since we've been traveling the world (literally) this summer, I am finding myself saying, "Where did the summer go?!" I am dying that it's time for Kate to start school, dance, etc. I'm going to miss her this fall!! It will be really nice that Luke and I will get some individual time before the baby comes. Speaking of the baby. . . I can't believe how sick I've been!! I was puking my guts out at midnight the other night. Hopefully that's the only time that will happen this pregnancy. It was four times with Kate and none with Luke. . . is this a girl? If you ask Kate, she tells everyone that I have a boy baby AND a girl baby in my tummy. I'm already HUGE, so maybe it would stand to reason that there are two in there?! Randy would die, I think it would be fun. . . but wow. I have an ultrasound on Monday after I get home, so we will know for sure! I love that my doctor does an ultrasound on basically every visit. We'll be able to find out early what we're having, too! Anyone have any guesses boy, girl, both?

We get home on Wednesday, and it will be nice to be home and not living out of a suitcase! I'm anxious to get some of the pictures off my camera from this trip. We've been at two different temples and lots of other fun places. Randy will be in Guam when we get home, fortunately just for a week this time. . . then we get to resume regular life!! Hurray!

I finally finished Breaking Dawn. I really liked it. It took me almost a week to read it because Randy always wanted to be on the go while he was here with us. We've had lots of fun going and doing, but I was very glad to get to sit down and finish my book!

No comments: