Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tid bits from our trip

We had so much fun on our trips. It's great to be home and getting back into a normal routine. I had a doctor's appointment on Monday, and to Kate's disappointment (and our relief!) there's only one baby! My official due date is April 5, 2009. Hurray! I'm so glad to not have to be huge during the dead of the summer like I was with Luke!

Here are some pictures from our trips to Spokane, Washington and Mesa, Arizona.

Karly's wedding reception. All night Kate just wanted to stand by her. She thought Karly was so beautiful in her dress.

At the end of the night, Karly gave Kate her bouquet. Kate was SOO proud of it!


Kate and Luke in front of the Spokane temple. Kate loved hearing about this being where Mom and Dad got married. He didn't want to hold still for the picture and she wanted him to.


Cat Tales (an exotic cat sanctuary) in Newport, WA. We had a lot of fun seeing all of the large exotic cats there! Here we are with Rachel, Luke, Hannah, Josh, Kate, and Zander. We had so much fun visiting with the Whites. They were so good to my kids!!!!!


The nostalgic Spokane carousel. I grew up going to this! It's very fun to me to take my kids there. The last time I took Kate there I was VERY pregnant with Luke.


My kids had SO much fun climbing all over these blocks for some reason.


Luke enjoying Uncle Spencer's pool in Arizona.


Kate giving Randy her treasured rock for his birthday.


Kate and Randy enjoying Spencer's pool.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I love all your pictures! It was fun to see you. Thanks for putting up with all our monkey business. We sure love you and pray for you.

Kindra said...

Looks like you had fun! I like the picture of Kate giving Randy her favorite rock. Kids are so cute. So... How about that training schedule???