Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm a dork, I know!

My niece Rachel and I are counting down until Breaking Dawn is released tonight. I pre-ordered it a month ago, and it is supposed to be delivered to my mom's house tomorrow (the kids and I are headed to Mesa, AZ tomorrow morning), but I REALLY want it while I'm on the plane. I sat and read SkyMall for 3 hours on the way here because my kids were glued to a movie (thank goodness for portable DVD players!). So, I think that Rachel and I are going to go buy it at midnight tonight. I'm so excited for it!!! It's fun to be excited about it with Rachel. It makes me feel like a teenager again (while fat a pregnant, nice!). Speaking of being fat and pregnant. . . my stomach is already HUGE! I'm sure part of it is that I've taken the week off from running, but my goodness. . . baby number three really wants to make itself known! I keep having dreams that I'm having twins. I did at the beginning of my pregnancy with Luke, too, so I'm sure I'm just psyching myself out. I have another ultrasound in 2 1/2 weeks, so I'm sure my mind will be put at ease then!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the "Breaking Dawn" book too! Unfortunately, I didn't pre-order it! Oh well, I'm still reading "The Host" so I guess I can wait another week or two , to see if Bella gets bitten or not! ha ha! Anywho, I hope you make it safe back to Shreveport! Miss and love ya!

Alison said...

I am so with you, Amanda! I also went at midnight to get my book and could not wait to go home and read it! It was great! What did you think?

Thompson Family said...

Hi Amanda! I found your blog through the Brimhalls. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm really excited for you. I can't believe how big and cute your kids are. It seems like yesterday that you all moved away from here. We should all get together sometime in Dallas! If you are ever back up here in Wichita Falls we would love to have you stay with us!
Brittany