Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So early!

I feel very fortunate that my pregnancies are SOOOO easy. I don't get sick (unless I don't eat often enough), just really, really tired. When I was pregnant with Luke and still nursing Kate, I would go to bed at about 8pm during my first trimester. Poor Randy never saw anything of me. This morning I was sitting and snuggling Luke (he rises with the sun in Washington around 6am) and I had to run into the bathroom. I didn't throw up, but it was one of those moments where I really wanted to because I hoped it might make me feel better. Moral of the story is. . . I'm really praying that I have the same kind of pregnancy as the past and that I feel well!! I'm a little nervous now!! I can't believe that it's starting this early!!!!!!!! So here's to early sunrises in Washington and early morning sickness! BLAH!

4 comments:

Sherrie said...

Amanda,

Your Blog is so cute! I can't get over how big your kids have gotten! Kate is a doll and Luke oh my goodness is a handsome little guy! Looks like his daddy! I was so glad to hear from Jen Biggs that Randy was okay. He was the first one that came to our minds! Congratulations on Baby Number #3! I hope your morning sickness is very short lived!

Sherrie Brimhall

Kindra said...

Congrats, Manda! Wow. Three kids and you are how old? You are crazier than me! (Atleast you will be after the third lol). That is amazing! If the third is as cute as the other two, you will for sure have to lock them ALL up!

Lil Lancaster Fam said...

Congratulations on baby number 3! How exciting!

Alison said...

WHAT? Did I miss the announcement? Congrats! I am so excited for you! I hope this pregnancy goes by fast and uneventful for you!