Friday, October 10, 2008

Twilight Trailer

I've never done this before, so I'll give it a try. I love the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer, and here is the final trailer to the first movie! I have to say, I'm disappointed in the cast. . . . I would have chosen a different Edward, but no one asked me!

We are excited for our upcoming week. Randy is taking the week off and we're spending lots of time as a family before he has a Nuclear Surety Inspection (which means he won't have any weekends or anything for about a month or so). We're going to the BYU vs. TCU game together in Dallas, going to the temple, visiting his parents in College Station, AND having our ultrasound to find out our baby's gender! It should be a very fun week!!
Twilight HD Exclusive Trailer

1 comment:

Alison said...

I am so excited to watch the movie. I am also a little nervous about the casting. Maybe it will turn out better than we think--at least we can hope! Have fun at the game! We will be watching, too!