Sunday, April 5, 2009

No news means nothing exciting

So I'm 40 weeks today. Hurray, right? Wrong. I'm SO done being pregnant, I feel like I'm going to burst!!!!! Last Tuesday/Wednesday, after having 17 hours straight of regular contractions, I really thought that was it. Wrong again. I went to the doctor, had a non-stress test done, just to have him tell me I'm having contractions every ten minutes (really, I hadn't noticed. I only had been awake since 1am they were so uncomfortable!), but not dilating from them. I was very hopeful that I would have her this weekend. But to no avail, it's Sunday night, and no end in sight. I have an appointment first thing in the morning. She is still SOOOOOO high that I know nothing is happening soon. When I have her, I'm sure everyone will hear me yelling for joy. Until then, I would say I'm enjoying sleeping through the night, but I'm not doing that either. I'm resigned to the fact that she'll be born April 15th. That's the "no-later-than" date that Randy has given me before he wants me to get induced. Here we go! 10 more days until then!

2 comments:

Emily Kurz) said...

well, you're in my prayers Sister Todd! I hope everything goes as plan and that you can get some sleep soon! love and miss you and the family!

Alison said...

I have no idea what happened but I just started being able to get on your blog again! YEAH! Congrats on the baby!