Tuesday, June 17, 2008

24 hours and 45 minutes, but who's counting. . .?

We are so anxious for Randy to come home. I'm trying to think of all sorts of fun things for Kate to do so that she doesn't have to think about it too much. I haven't talked about Randy coming home much today, just because I'm nervous about a delay or something. I'm not usually pessimistic, it just seems too good to be true, and I know the military!!!!!!!!!!!!! We've been swimming, we're going to see a movie in the morning, making posters to hang on our house for Randy, etc. I've been trying to clean up a storm. Not that my house is normally that messy, but it's been a great reason to get rid of all of the residual clutter from our move. That is my least favorite part of moving: the clutter that never seems to end!!!!! My to do list is a mile long. I had better keep working while Luke is sleeping. Hopefully my next post will have lots of fun pictures of us WITH our Dad!!!

No comments: