Sunday, June 15, 2008

My awesome husband

On this Father's Day, although I'm celebrating it with a little loneliness, I'm remembering that my wonderful husband is on the other side of the world celebrating it by himself (although it's well into Monday there). I just want to brag about how wonderful my husband is. He takes more time than any other husband who is deployed over there to talk to my kids and me. The other morning, he wasn't upset when we called and woke him up because Kate wanted to talk to him so bad. She woke up and asked if he was home, then was very upset when I told her that he wasn't home yet. He wasn't grouchy about being woken up just to talk to her.

My husband is the kindest, most generous person I know. He doesn't ask for anything for himself. He hasn't gotten the least bit mad at me at my out of control spending habits since he's been gone :) I guess we'll see what he says when he gets home ;) He tries his best to take care of us from ten thousand miles away. . . He's the best, and I want everyone to know that he is!!!

Happy Father's Day Randy! We love you!!!

2 comments:

Kindra said...

I am so glad for you that you have that kind of love for your awesome hubby!

Brady and Berta said...

You are right! You do have an awesome husband. I hope that you are getting all of your projects done. Sorry, I wasn't more help! I never get to see you, we need to do that more often! I am excited to see you at Christmas!