Saturday, June 14, 2008

We're on the countdown. . .

Kate is well rehearsed on how many sleeps are left until Dad gets home. We are very excited, can you tell?! Randy will be home on Wednesday afternoon. Saturday we're heading down to College Station, TX to drop off our kids with his parents, then Sunday we leave on a week long cruise from Galveston. I could definitely use the break!!!! I only got about 4 1/2 hours of sleep last night. I'm try to finish all my projects on my house before Randy gets home, so tonight will be short.

I taught a class at Enrichment on healthy eating, so if anyone wants the packet I made up and handed out, let me know. I put together TONS of recipes. It'd be easiest to e-mail it to whoever wants it. I've had lots of people comment that they've already tried them and really like them. It's 14 pages long. . . so I won't post it on here.

I took the kids yesterday to have our pictures taken for Randy for Father's Day. That's all he asked for was a picture of the three of us. He also got a plasma TV, but that doesn't count yet because I've had it for a month, which he obviously hasn't seen it yet. I've sent him pictures of it. . . but still. So, I'll post the picture of us. I'm off to go do more sewing. I hope everyone has a great Father's Day for the men in their lives. I wish Randy was around for it. Only four more sleeps!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Natalie Jane said...

Wow! What a beautiful shot! Seriously perfect. Congrats on your husband coming home. I can't imagine how hard having him gone has been.

P.S. I would love some healthy tips!

Kindra said...

That is the most perfect photo ever! The background even picks up the different shades of red in all of your guys' hair. What a beautiful family.

Brady and Berta said...

Manda you are so gorgeous Randy isn't going to know what hit him!!!