Monday, May 19, 2008

Carousel

I know that I already posted today, but we had a GREAT time at the Boardwalk, and found some FUN sales!! I had to post the funniest thing that Kate said. She was standing on a stool in the kitchen washing her hands. I left for a second then came back and she had her head in the cupboard under the kitchen sink. I asked her what she was doing, and she said, "Where does the water go? Does it go into the garbage can?" I did my best not to laugh, and showed her the pipes and that they take the water outside, under our house, then under the ground. She was content with that and went along her way. It reminded me from the scene in "Enchanted" where Giselle asks about where the water in the shower comes from. That just happens to be Kate's favorite movie. . . so I wouldn't be surprised if that's where the idea came from. Either way, it was still REALLY funny.

There is a fun carousel at the Boardwalk, and Kate was being a cowgirl like Jessie, saying "YEE HAW!"


Luke was ready for a nap at this point. . .

No comments: