Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cleaning day!

Today I was near a mental breakdown, so my friend took my kids for most of the day and I did nothing but CLEANED!!!! I cleaned from 8pm until 1am last night, too. Needless to say, my back aches and I have blisters on my hands from cleaning so much. . . but my house sure sparkles!!! I'm going to bed early tonight because I haven't been to bed before 1am in a week. Sigh. . . I want my husband home!!! Even though I haven't been running all week, I've still been burning my calories by cleaning!

Kate was SO excited because she got a hair cut tonight. She has been begging me to cut her hair for a long time (it was in the middle/lower 1/3 of her back). I had thrown away my hair scissors because they were cheap and old. She sees me cut Luke's hair and Randy's hair, but where is her haircut? So I bought some new scissors yesterday, and she was SO excited to have her turn. It even helped get some obedience out of her!! My kids are definitely suffering from all of my projects and my lack of sleep. With that, I'm off to bed!

1 comment:

Natalie Jane said...

Man, cleaning days the best! I just hired a one day a week nanny so that I can do it weekly. I am SO excited. Maybe I can even grocery shop alone. Yea! Do you think the government will get you one too? You would think that would be a perk. Of course, most nannies are illegail immigrants, so that wouldn't work. Hum.....